We use the following types of cookies on www.conveyorlogistics.com (“Website”):
- Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to help our Website operate effectively and use features such as the My Hong Kong Guide and Social Media plug-in. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remember where you have been on the Internet. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
- Website analytics cookies
We use analytics cookies to measure and analyse how you use our Website. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and the information obtained is exclusively for our own use. These cookies allow us to continuously improve our Website and your browsing experience.
- Customer preference cookies
These cookies remember the preferences you indicated on our Website (for example, your chosen language and browsing font size). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you.
- Third party cookies
Our Website has embedded third party features such as videos, maps and social media API that provide you with a better browsing experience. Pages with these embedded features may present cookies from feature providers. We do not collect information from these cookies and do not control the dissemination of these cookies. These cookies or similar technologies are owned and controlled by third parties, and therefore the third parties – and not the Hong Kong Tourism Board – are responsible for their use. As such, we cannot guarantee that we have listed every cookie or similar technology you might get from a third party since a third party could change them at any time as their needs change. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these. Below are the third party features that our Website has included as of the date hereof:
- Google – Google services/tools, such as ‘Google map’, ‘Google analytics’ and ‘Double clicks’ have been used in our Websites for better user experience and analytics purposes. For details of Google cookies usage, please click here.
- Facebook – Our Website has embedded Facebook API for social media sharing. For details of Facebook cookies usage, please click here.
- Twitter – Our Website has embedded Twitter API for social media sharing. For details of Twitter cookies usage, please click here.
- Sina Weibo – Our China market site has embedded Sina Weibo API for social media sharing. For details of Sina Weibo cookies usage, please click here.
- YouTube – The videos in our Website (except China market site) are hosted in YouTube channel. We embed a unique YouTube hyperlink to show the video on our Website. For details of YouTube cookies, please click here.
- Movideo – The videos in China site are hosted in Movideo platform. We embed a unquie Movideo hyperlink to show the video on our China market site. For details of Movideo cookies, please click here.
- Instagram – Our Website has embedded Instagram API for social media sharing. For details of Instagram cookies usage, please click here.
Please click here to view a list of cookies we use on our Website. By using our Website, you agree to the use of these cookies.
You can control the cookies used by our Website by modifying the settings in your browser. Please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available on www.ico.org.uk and www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website.
Our Website may contain links to external websites (for example, advertisements displayed). If you follow a link to any external websites, please note that these websites set their own cookies and we do not control the cookies they use.
Updated in January 2016