Conveyor Logistics Ltd. is committed to maintain quality in all the services we provide. We create an atmosphere of confidence and comfort for our customers by understanding their needs and efficiently implementing the processes which will exceed their expectations of quality. We are committed to continual improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continual improvement throughout our business:
- Regular tracking down and monitoring of customer feedback and identifying improvement opportunities by evaluating the same.
- Maintaining customer complaints procedure and evaluation.
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria.
- Training and continual development for our employees.
- Regular audit of our internal processes.
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aim and structure.
- Ensuring on-time delivery of Projects following safety standards & EHS Policy.
- Confirming Customs Clearance operations to be done as per set standard & time.
- Maintaining effective work environment by following work instructions/methods, SOPs and safety manuals.
- Handling requested Services professionally and promptly by providing efficient, trouble free and seamless transportation solutions.
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints.
- Complying with the relevant legal and other requirements.
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees. Though the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality conformance, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to ensure that Quality is embedded within the entire company.
Conveyor Logistics Ltd. is committed to maintain Quality Management System to conform to the requirements of ISO 9001.